Discover an entirely different Venice as we make our way through a labyrinth of narrow alleyways, where shadows linger and footsteps echo.
Discover an entirely different Venice as we make our way through a labyrinth of narrow alleyways, where shadows linger and footsteps echo. Imagine a dark silent Venice with no lighting, eerie and spooky.
Learn about the public executions in St Marks square, the inhumane mental asylums situated on the lagoon islands. Anecdotes of the courtesans, casinos and brothels and of course Casanova and ‘the last kissing spot’.
There’s a story of the mysterious footprints, headless body and the head seen floating in a canal, the assassins alleyway and the murdered women dressed in white! Secret courtyards and architectural gems hidden in the silent alleys, such as the impressive spiral staircase.
Finally the story of the ill-fated Theatre, La Fenice and mystery of the last fire…
- Legends of ghosts, murderous intrigues, secret routes through dimly lit alleyways
- La Fenice Theatre
- Highly qualified English speaking guide
- What’s included: 1.5 Hour guided walking tour
- Available: Mon, Wed, Sat from 1st April to 31st October
- Not Available: 20 Apr, 21 Apr, 25 Apr , 01 May, 01 Jun, 02 Jun, 08 Jun, 15 Aug
- Starting at: 8.00 pm
- Persons: Maximum on this tour – No limit.