Skip all Vatican lines with priority access before experiencing all the major highlights of the famous Vatican City! This popular Vatican tour covers the Musei Vaticani, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Church in c. three hours.
SKIP THE LINE! – Join our Semi-Private Vatican Walking Tour, and enter the Vatican early in the morning before the general public. This tour is provided daily starting at 8.00am, and it allows you to skip the line at the entrance and enter the museums directly before the normal public. In three hours you will visit with your expert guide the highlights of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.The Vatican is one of the most interesting and breathtakingly beautiful sites in the world, but it can be a bit overwhelming to the average traveler. Our guides will take you to some of its major attractions, as well as to some lesser known spots, and give you a broad base for understanding the history, architecture, and politics of the Vatican.But don’t think that the Vatican is all gold and pomp and stateliness-its history is full of dark tales of deceit and even lust! You will get a taste of it all: the nitty gritty and the high and mighty, the dirty politics and the ethereal beauty of Renaissance creation. A world of discover awaits you, and we are excited to take you there. Enjoy a guided walking vatican tour!
- Highlights: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, “Vatacombs” (we have special access to the underground tombs of former Popes), and St. Peter’s Church
- What’s included:
- 3 hours walking tour,
- Licensed English speaking guide.
- Priority skip the line Vatican tickets
- Morning Vatican tour
- Vatican Museums tour
- Sistine Chapel tour
- St. Peter’s Basilica tour
- Dress Code: Inside the Vatican City, for both ladies and men, knees and shoulders must be covered. For men, no shorts of any kind are allowed. No exceptions are made.
- Available: Every day From Monday to Saturday at 8 AM.
- Starting at: at 8 AM.
- Persons: Max 12 persons.
Note: This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Note for the tour departure on Wednesday morning: on Wednesday morning there is the possibility that you will be unable to enter St. Peter’s Basilica. This is due to the weekly Papal Audience on Wednesday mornings during which access to the basilica might be closed.