You can’t leave Florence without visiting one of the most famous art galleries in the world.
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the top museums in the world, as well as one of the oldest. Every year, millions of visitors to Florence and Tuscany enter into the Uffizi to see with their own eyes some of the most famous works of art and masterpieces that have marked mankind’s artistic innovation through the centuries.
You can’t leave Florence without visiting one of the most famous art galleries in the world where you can follow the development of Christian painting, admiring some of the most renowned works by Cimabue, Giotto, Masaccio, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci,Michelangelo, Raphael and many others.
One of the exhibition halls of the Gallery contains some of Botticelli’s most famous paintings, two of which are his absolute masterpieces: the Dance of Spring and theBirth of Venus.
The latter, the icon of the museum, depicts the goddess emerging, newly born, from the sea foam – her delicate beauty the acme of purity and spiritual grace, reflecting the Neo Platonic ideals.
The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the City’s most important monuments.
Once the guided tour is over, one can stay on in the museum, to explore a bit further on ones own.
- A guided visit of one of the most famous art galleries in the world will fill you with enchantment and admiration when you see the Birth of Venus and the Dance of Spring by Botticelli as well as many other famous masterpieces.
- The pre-booked, skip the line ticket allows priority entry over the general admission long line – No hassle: our assistant will welcome you outside the museum with the reserved tickets.
- Once the guided tour is over, one can stay on in the museum to explore a little further on ones own.
- What’s included: Professional guide, museum entrance fees with bookings, earphones are provided for groups of over 15 participants inside the museum.
- Available: Tuesday to Sunday.
- Starting at: 16:30 pm
- Duration: 1 h 30 min (approx.)
- Persons: 25/30 persons max