A very rich collection of Venetian paintings from Veneto as well, from the Bizantine and Gothic fourteenth century to the artists of the Renaissance, Bellini, Carpaccio, Giorgione, Veronese, Tintoretto and Tiziano until Gianbattista Tiepolo and the Vedutisti of the eighteenth century, Canaletto, Guardi, Bellotto, Longhi. These artists will influence the whole history of European painting.
Touring the art collection at the Accademia Gallery illustrates the evolution and characteristics of Venetian art. This encounter with Venetian masters will provide you with a greater understanding and appreciation for the styles of art that are as unique as the city that inspired them.
Over the centuries, the great masters known for Venetian painting adorned the city with their magnificent works filled with light and color – a quality that sets the Venetian school of painting apart from the others, since its inception. From Byzantine styled Madonnas of the fourteenth century, the grand canvasses of Gentile Bellini and Carpaccio representing fifteenth century Venice and Giovanni Bellini’s sacred representations with surprising humanity and the revolutionary genius of Giorgione and Titian; the fervor of Jacopo Tintoretto, to the brilliance and richness of Veronese with the creative variety of eighteenth century paintings.
- Highlights: • Visit of the Gallerie dell’Accademia
• See the collection of all that’s best in Venetian’s painting
- What’s included: 2 hour walking tour, Licensed English speaking guide, Entrance tickets to the the Gallerie dell’Accademia
- Available: From Monday – Sunday(from 8:15 am to 2:00 pm Monday) Tuesday-Sunday until 7:15pm
- Persons: Min 1- Max 8.
- Price per tour: 1-2 pax € 245,00; 3-4 pax € 295,00; 5-6 pax € 345,00; 7-8 pax € 390,00; 9-10 pax € 440,00.