Cooking course to learn to cook a typical tuscan meal with visit to the historic market of San Lorenzo and lunch. An amusing, friendly atmosphere.
On this course you can learn to cook a typical everyday Tuscan meal, starting off by choosing the ingredients in season.
Under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef, you will visit the historic San Lorenzo central market, where you will select the ingredients that you will then use to prepare afour-course meal (starter, first course, second course and dessert) in a top class cooking school.
The course will be followed by lunch, when you eat the dishes you have prepared, accompanied by a good Tuscan wine in an amusing, friendly atmosphere.
Not suitable for children under the age of 8.
Thursday – Market Tour
- Tomato bruschette
- Pasta all’ortolana
- Panna cotta with strawberry sauce
- Become familiar with the Florentine way of life. Visit the historical San Lorenzo Market, where you select the proper ingredients that you will then use to prepare your meal.
- Learn to make a four-course meal (starter, first course, second course and dessert) and serve it with the proper wines.
- Test your culinary-skills and enjoy the lunch you have prepared during the lesson.
- What’s included: An English speaking assistant, cooking lessons, recipes, lunch with drinks.
- Available: From April 1 to November 14 – Thursday.
- Starting at: 10:00 am
- Duration: 5 hours
- Persons: 1 Chef max for 12 pax. Max Group size 24 pax