A private boat tour around the Island of Capri is the perfect way to discover the island at a relaxed pace, far from the noise and crush of the tourist crowds.
Capri is an Italian island in the Tyrrhenian Sea off the Sorrentine Peninsula, on the south side of the Gulf of Naples, in the Campania region of Southern Italy.
The picturesque island of Capri is one of the most visited places in the world, for the scenic beauty and architectural, to the breathtaking views to the sea, able to excite and amaze anyone who decides to visit it.
It has been a resort since the time of the Roman Republic. It is still one of the Mediterranean’s popular spots, having been a favorite of Roman emperors, artists, writers and celebrities.
The island’s top attraction is the famous Blue Grotto, Grotta Azzurra. The island’s main harbor is Marina Grande, where tourists arrive by boat. Beaches are scattered around the island. There are only two towns – Capri, just above Marina Grande, and Anacapri, the higher town. Lemon trees, flowers, and birds are abundant.
The boat tour of Capri aboard a private “gozzo” boat for four hours is the best option for those who want to discover Capri by sea at the perfect pace, with stops for leisurely swims in the most pristine coves and cool drinks while enjoying the unforgettable scenery far from the noise and crush of the tourist crowds.
A boat trip allows you to live the magic of the most beautiful island, inaccessible, however, by land. You can reach and explore the many hidden coves among the cliffs, dive into the crystal clear waters, relax in the sun comfortably lying boat.
You will spend your time on the water relaxing on the sun deck, with cushions, beach towels, and cool drinks keeping you comfortable while we sail along the dramatic coast of Capri, Italy.
This tour offers also with the tour of the island to reach the legendary Faraglioni, the various caves like the famous Blue Grotto*, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto, and the tip Carena Lighthouse.
There are two or three stops for a swim or snorkel.
* Capri’s Blue Grotto is known throughout the world for its intense blue tones. Visitors arrive by boat and stop at the entrance, in order to enter the Grotta Azzurra visitors climb aboard small rowing boats, with a capacity for two, maximum three, passengers and, lying on the bottom of the boat, enter the low and narrow mouth of the cave. Passengers are obliged to lie down in the boat whilst passing in to the cave. The boatman sets down his rows and maneuvers the boat inside with the aid of a chain attached to the vault of the entrance. Entrance to the cave is not possible in the presence of south westerly and mistral wind. If you are very decided on visiting, we suggest you ask about conditions at the port before leaving on your tour.
Highlights: Marina Grande, The Faraglioni, The Bay of Marina Piccola, The Blue Grotto (Grotta Azzurra – entrance is optional), The Carena Lighthouse
- “Gozzo” Boat rental of 4 hours (7-10 meter long wooden “boats)
- Two or three stops for swimming
- Sun shade
- Sailor on board
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- tips and anything not mentioned at the point “the rates include”
Available: on request
Duration: 4 hours
Persons: max 4 persons
Departure from: Marina Grande Port
Price per tour: 1-4 pax € 336,00