You will make quite an impression next time you invite your friends round for a pizza.
There are not too many nations that can say their national dish has become an international phenomenon. Italy has two such dishes, pasta and of course pizza.
In the heart of Rome, a few steps from the Trevi Fountain, our pizza making location is a homely space Restaurant that is inspired by the best traditions of the Roman trattorias. Day and night, seven days a week, the restaurant offers a menu with the most simple and authentic regional cuisine. Pizza is cooked in a traditional wooden stove.
It is a 90 minute pizza making lesson. One of our chefs guides you through the Italian tradition of preparing pizza dough from scratch, explaining techniques and tips on making the best dough, and how to properly dress the pizza. You will be given you own ingredients in order to top the pizza with whatever you like and experiment with various recipes. At the end you will finally eat what you’ve prepared and discover if your skill level is now that of a propper “pizzaiolo”.
This class is a very hands-on, family friendly and fun experience for students of all ages!
- Learn tips and traditional Italian culinary methods from a professional chef
- Have fun
- Make your own Italian pizza in the heart of Rome
- Enjoy eating your own pizza
- Enjoy Italian style lunch
- What’s included:
- Pizza making class includes learning with chefs of the Pizzeria with instructions in English.
- Dinner with the pizza prepared during the lesson, one dessert and one drink (one glass of wine, beer or soft drink).
- Available: Every day
- Starting: 5 p.m.
- Duration: 3 hours approx
- Persons: Min 2 Max 18