Cooking course to learn to make real fresh pasta and a typical italian dessert under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef plus lunch.An amusing, friendly atmosphere.
On this course you can learn to make your own real fresh pasta following ancient Italian traditions using flour, eggs and other ingredients.
Under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef, you will learn how to make pasta, both using a rolling pin and a pasta machine.
You will make three different types of pasta with three different sauces and a typical Italian dessert.
The course will be followed by lunch, when you eat the dishes you have prepared, accompanied by a good Tuscan wine in an amusing, friendly atmosphere.
Not suitable for children under the age of 8.
Saturday – Fresh Pasta
- Fresh egg pasta
- Fresh water pasta
- Bolognese sauce
- Eggplant and ricotta ravioli
- Tomato basil and garlic pasta sauce
- Panna cotta with strawberry sauce
- Discover the secrets needed to prepare the best handmade pasta every time, as well as a delicious dessert.
- Learn to make three different types of pasta with three different sauces and a typical Italian dessert – and serve it with the proper types of wine.
- Test your culinary-skills and enjoy the lunch you have prepared during the lesson.
- What’s included: An English speaking assistant, cooking lessons, recipes, lunch with drinks.
- Available: From April 1 to November 14 – Saturday.
- Starting at: 11:45 am
- Duration: 3 hours 15 min
- Persons: 1 Chef max for 12 pax. Max Group size 24 pax