The most famous monuments and the most splendid squares in the feart of Florence. Afternoon tour.
Our guide will lead you to the breathtaking Duomo complex with its buildings encrusted in marble of many colours: the Cathedral with its vast dome by Brunelleschi, the Baptistery, and the Giotto Belfry.
You will proceed to the imposing, uniquely magnificent stone building of the Church of Orsanmichele, with statues by Donatello, Verrocchio and Giambologna and its exquisite carved marble Shrine by Orcagna, a masterpiece of Florentine Gothic Art.
Nearby is the lively Straw Market with its famous Porcellino (little Wild Boar) Fountain, the astoundingly spectacular Piazza della Signoria is just around the corner with the sculptural masterpieces in the Loggia della Signoria by Cellini and Giambologna and the imposing Palazzo della Signoria with its crenellated tower of Arnolfo – one of the most famous symbols of the city.
- Guided walking tour through the heart of Florence, where you can admire the most famous monuments in an unforgettable and unique cultural context.
- Guided visit of the imposing Cathedral with its dome by Brunelleschi, the bell-tower by Giotto and the Baptistery of St. John with its fabulous Doors of Paradise.
- Be dazzled by the spectacular Piazza Signoria and the imposing Palazzo della Signoria with its crenelated tower by Arnolfo – one of the most famous symbols of the city.
- What’s included: Professional guide.
- Available: From April to October – from Tuesday to Sunday
- Starting at: 14:45 pm
- Duration: 1 hour 30min
- Persons: 25/30 persons max