Small group courses for food lovers that are held in an old “palazzo” in the city centre. An amusing, friendly atmosphere.
On this course you can learn how to cook a classic Tuscan meal. In a top class cookery school you will learn how to make a four-course meal (starter, first course, second course and dessert) under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef.
The course will be followed by dinner with the dishes you have prepared, accompanied by a good Tuscan wine in an amusing, friendly atmosphere.
Children under the age of 8 are not admitted.
Monday – 4 course Dinner
- Vegetable soufflé
- Baked Crepes with meat and Bechamel sauce
- Chicken Aretina (with zucchini, mushrooms and rosemary)
- Panna cotta with strawberry sauce
Tuesday - 4 course Dinner
- Vegetarian Millefoglie
- Cavatelli with Tomato and Rocket Sauce
- Farmer’s Chicken
- Chocolate soufflé
Wednesday – 4 course Dinner
- Zucchini Florentine (filled with bread and meat)
- Potato gnocchi
- Tomato and garlic Pasta Sauce
- Farmer’s chicken (with peppers and balsamic vinegar)
- Chocolate cake
Friday – 4 course Dinner
- Vegetable millefoglie
- Baked vegetarian cannelloni with bechamel sauce
- Hunter’s chicken
- Experience your cooking course in a friendly atmosphere under the guidance of an expert chef.
- Learn how to make a four-course meal (starter, first course, second course and dessert) and serve it with the proper wines.
- Test your culinary-skills and enjoy the lunch you have prepared during the lesson.
- What’s included: An English speaking assistant, cooking lessons, recipes, dinner with drinks.
- Available: All year round (except form Dec 14 to Jan 12) – Monday, Tuesday (available from May to Ocotber) Wednesday, Friday.
- Starting at: 17:15 pm
- Duration: 4 hours 30 min
- Persons: 1 Chef max for 12 pax. Max Group size 24 pax